Monday, July 26, 2010

We are UNDER CONTRACT!

WE GOT THE HOUSE!  The Savinis will be relocating to Live Oak.  We chose the home the GPS brought us to (read all about the background story in "Hot Off The Press").  Matt and I feel like God picked this home out for us and we couldn't be more excited. 
Our new home is a single-story 1614 sq ft home with three bedrooms, two baths, and a two car garage.  I know how much Matt and I love the house, but does it meet all of Wheati's wish list?
-Fenced in yard for blitzing around like a mad man, CHECK!
-3+ bedrooms so that he can get his mom and dad's office out of his room, CHECK!
-2.5 baths ("one for mom, one for dad, and mine with NO SHOWER please!") Single story so he'll get over it, CHECK!
-Tile or hardwoods somewhere in the house for him to lay on during the hot Texas days, CHECK!
He is going to LOVE his new home :)
We are looking forward to the house getting inspected and appraised and keep us in your prayers! :)


1 comment:

  1. Wheati is so adoreable, just love looking at his pictures. I was inspired to create a Blogg guys because of your enthusiastic Blog site. Tho I created it to sell my home so I can relocate to Senior Housing in Rockland, ME.

    Take care, and God Bless.

    In His Love and mine, MS BobbieW

    ReplyDelete